Steel Post Shores
Easy to handle and easy to erect. Adjustments are made at standard working heights which eliminates the need for stooping or reaching. Available in a variety of sizes and allowable loads. Shoring heights range from 5 feet 7 inches to 16 feet.
- Tube is open at both ends to prevent accumulation of water and debris thereby retarding rust development.
- Top plates and base plates are provided with nail holes.
- Adjusting nut with 8-inch handle for precise height adjustment.
- For shoring and reshoring applications.
- For higher capacity post shores for shoring and reshoring applications, refer to the GASS Aluminum shoring system.